Tuesday, April 1, 2008

No Place Like Home

Hello all,

So I finally landed in Minneapolis last night, 24 hours after I was originally scheduled to land, I was really hoping the snow would be gone by the time I got back, instead I was met with a blizzard. Well I guess I wouldn't have it any other way, it a true Minnesota welcome home.

I was a very long and horrible two days of cancellations, delays, and yet another hotel room. Long story short never ever fly American Airlines.

However the story did have a good ending. Jon proposed to me in the airport last night. Instantly everything that happened the last 30 some hours melted away.

I promise I'll get more picture up soon and hopefully some recorded interviews I took as well. I leave tomorrow for Vegas and will be gone for another week so it might take some time, be patient with me and you will be rewarded :)

-Beth

1 comment:

Jorie Tappa said...

I didn't get a chance to say it at the airport, but CONGRATULATIONS!